My life history as a comrade.

I was born in 1894 to a miner in Kalinovka. I spent my early years working as a shepherd and locksmith. After fighting in World War 1, I joined the Communist party and the Red Army in 1918 and fought in the civil war. I attended a Communist party high school in 1921 where I became active as a political organizer. Shortly after this time of my life my power began to rise quickly with the Russians. During World War 2, I grew close to Joseph Stalin, and gained his favour. I was the secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party. Six months later I became first secretary, or head of the Communist Party of the country. Over the next five years I outmaneuvered my political rivals and became Premier in 1958.
As Premier, I tried to raise the Soviet standard of living and to greatly expand my country's space program. I had little pity for weaker nations and my political enemies. But I occasionally showed a good-natured humor and the simple tastes of my peasant background. I also greatly changed Soviet foreign policy. I wanted to avoid war with the Western nations and, at the same time, increase economic competition between Communist and non-Communist countries. The policy, known as peaceful co-existence, caused bitter quarrels between the Soviet Union and China.


If you would like to know a little more about my life I wrote an autobiography which is free because I believe in universal equality.

2 comments

Make A Comment